Theme: Scaling Business Solutions for Water and Energy for Food
Deadline: 15th June 2021
WE4F is an international initiative that aims to support growth of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the water, energy and food sectors.
WE4F is looking for promising and innovative businesses working at the nexus of water, energy and food in East Africa.
Entrepreneurs from Water-Energy-Food businesses who would like to scale and increase their impact on food security, gender and poverty reduction in an environmentally sustainable way are highly encouraged to apply.
The program will select successful 15 enterprises who will benefit from business advisory services and access to finance of between Euro 50,000- Euro 500,000 to enable them expand their businesses to other geographies, products and services; unlock investment to scale up business and increase annual business turn over.
The selected enterprises also qualify for result-based financing opportunities to help achieve scaling goals.
- Must be an established enterprise with an annual revenue of Euro 50,000- Euro 500,000.
- Should be legally incorporated as a for profit company in atleast one of the following countries: Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Somalia, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Malawi
- Businesses must be operation for a minimum of 18 months in atleast one of the focus countries.
- Applicants must have an established current customer base with ambitions to scale new geographies, products, customer segments and an increase in annual turn over
- Be able to demonstrate direct/indirect positive impact to the smallholder farmers, environment and youth.
To apply please visit: https://eastafrica.we4f.org/