AFRACA in collaboration with other continental Rural and Agricultural Credit Regional Associations (RACAs) namely; The International Confederation of Agricultural Credit (CICA), Near East North Africa Regional Agricultural Credit Association (NENARACA), Asia and Pacific Regional Agricultural Credit Association (APRACA) and The Latin American Association of Development Financial Institutions (ALIDE), are jointly organizing the 7th World Congress on Rural and Agricultural Finance themed, “Response to the New Global Scenario marked by Climate Change and Covid: Financing as a Lever to Mitigate Direct and Indirect Effects of Rural Enterprises” scheduled to take place from 23rd– 25ème November 2022, Morelia, Michoacan, Mexico.
AFRACA will lead the Business Session on Seafood Value Chain Finance in Africa: Scaling Up the Blue Economy. The session theme is based on the recent work by AFRACA and FAO on Financing Small Scale Fisheries in Africa. Other key topics to be discussed in-depth by different continental stakeholders include:
- Response to the New Global Scenario: Agricultural Development and Sustainable & Inclusive Food Systems.
- Technological Innovations for Agricultural Financing in Latin America.
- Financing Sustainable Agricultural & Rural Development in Latin America: Role of National Public Development Banks.
- Green Inclusive Finance as a Critical Trigger to Sustainable Agricultural & Food Systems.
- Guarantee Systems as Drivers of Agricultural-Livestock Financing.
The World Congress is convened every three years and features global speakers and panelists from members of regional/global associations as well as experts from the development sector around the world.
This is a great platform to create and strengthen business relationships & to promote the products and services offered by leaders in the sector to an international audience of financial sector and policy makers.
More information about the 7ème World Congress on Rural and Agriculture Finance is available at: https://world-congress.alide.org/
Registration is currently ongoing! Email us today at: email@example.com